We all know social media is a must-have for businesses these days but it’s also a very time intensive method of attracting new customers and converting followers to clients is not always as easy as it seems, more so if you are unsure what you should be doing or lack direction.
This course will help you identify the type of content you should be creating to deliver to your followers via your social media platforms and how to create it.
Who is this course for?
While we understand there is a number of generalised workshop delivered and free online courses available, this course is aimed at any business owner who wants to address social media with a specific approach to their market. Being a 1-2-1 course we can remove the fluff associated with the regular style of training and tailor the information to you, your business and your market. Giving you the knowledge, confidence and tools you need to promote your business online.
Classroom-based group training for you and your staff can be arranged if required. Please contact us to discuss this.
Training Cost: £200.00
- An understanding of what you can achieve with social media
- Have an understanding of the platforms available and what they involve.
- Identify which platforms are suitable for your business and be able to use them.
- Be able to Identify the types of content you should be creating for each of the platforms you use.
- The ability to be able to create the content required.
- How to source the resources required to create your content such as imagery etc
Delivery Method: 1-2-1 in person or Via Video Conference
Time to complete: 3-4 hours
What you will need: Access to a computer/laptop (Internet access and a webcam will be required for video conference)
To book your place on this training please complete the form below and make payment of £200.00
(You do not need a PayPal account to pay via Paypal, you can use your Visa debit or credit card as normal) A member of our team will contact you once payment has been received to book in your date and time.
If you would like to pay by an alternative method please or require further information then please feel free to contact us.
Terms and Conditions
Booking fee must be paid in full before any date is scheduled.